Viven Serious Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banditofdoom's Galatian App

3 posters

Go down

Banditofdoom's Galatian App Empty Banditofdoom's Galatian App

Post by Banditofdoom Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:55 pm

Username:Banditofdoom

Steam ID:0:1:22058736

Steam Profile:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004383201/

Time on server:Been here since the start

Is this a character application, or transfer:Application

If transfer, what previous roleplay has occured(Gist of it):N/A

What items are you requesting?Galatian, Adept mage in the schools listed, adept fighting in the styles listed, storefront for selling goods and blessings. 5 gold coins

Roleplay experiences?13 years of roleplaying hell

Why should you have all this?I should have these things due to the fact I know how to roleplay fairly well and actually know what i'm doing in terms of RP. Another fact is that it'd be good to get some Galatians on the server because nobody seems to have done it so far, and i've done a fairly good job during the time I WAS on Mumbo Jumbo.

[Optional if RP Example used]Backstory:Kotori was formed based on osmoses because of a secondary Galatian's wounds before it inevitably passed on, fading into the murky depths where it was absorbed by Kotori for nutrients. This granted her sentience due to the galatian before her's fairly high intelligence yet low combat capability. Kotori sought to rectify this issue thus after forming into a humanoid by training with whatever she could get her hands on from the shoreline, mainly training with sharpened sticks and hunting for land-based food. Eventually she hungered for more knowledge, being seen as some sort of lunatic for being a naked humanoid; growing clothing over her base form and copying the form of a woman passing by she thought looked pretty. Making her way around the countryside before she ended up where she was. Offering her services as a healer and priestess due to her previous slime compatriots devotion to the gods before it was inevitably absorbed by the girl. She ended up opening a small storefront selling blessings and goods to adventurers in need.

What are your characters' ambitions?To become the best gosh darn Galatian around! And maybe find true blobby love.

What are your characters' perks/skills?Adept in abjuration, conjuration, water magic, arcane, holy magic , adept fighting skill in blade/dodge/Unarmed

What are your characters' faults/flaws?Being a goopy ball of ooze, Kotori isn't the brightest bulb in the bunch.

Character Traits:Friendly, hard-headed, loyal, dimwitted at times, not the brightest bulb in the bunch, stubborn

Character Age:20

Character Race:Galatian

(Optional)Character Description:A cloaked, robed, and masked individual. This woman? stands at a shockingly short height of 5 ft 5. They wear a brown cloak that drapes along their back in a half robe manner. They appear to be wearing some type of cloth, though what type may be difficult to tell. The mask covers their face entirely, only allowing darkness to peer back at the individual. On their feet are calf length boots that seem to be the same muddy brown color as the rest of their outfit.

Roleplaying Examples(Optional if Backstory used.):

Notes:

Last edited by Banditofdoom on Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

Banditofdoom

Back to top Go down

Banditofdoom's Galatian App Empty Re: Banditofdoom's Galatian App

Post by SneakyShellfish Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:19 pm

In my opinion asking for a lot of skills and items along with a Galatian with not a lot of down sides or back story, I would like to see some more work put into something asking for so much, also some idea of how you gained the magic prowess and combat skills. Also doesn't seem super serious overall.

SneakyShellfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Snyder Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:32 pm

Denied.

You joined once at the beginning, then didn't join for a bit of time, so you really haven't been here from the start.

The application is rather lacking, as well.
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder
Admin

https://vivenseriousroleplay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum