Viven Serious Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nik's epic app

2 posters

Go down

nik's epic app Empty nik's epic app

Post by nik ok Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:33 pm

Username: nik

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80382861

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121031451/

Time on server: haven't joined yet

Is this a character application, or transfer: Application.

If transfer, what previous roleplay has occured(Gist of it): N/A

What items are you requesting?

-Two Handed Hammer (mirdan hammer from demon souls pack) blessed with air imbuement
-Short Sword blessed with lightning imbuement.
-Bucker shield.
-Plate Lamellar Cuirass with plate skirt (im using the elite dawnguard model thats in the content pack and im tryna replicate that armor).
-Steel Helmet.
-Steel shoulder armor.
-Long sleeved, thigh length gambeson with a hood.
-200 gold

Roleplay experiences? 5 miserable years of serious rp

Why should you have all this? I think the armor is relatively balanced since it isn't full plate, it doesn't really look like plate lamellar but it's similar in how it looks since I can't find the name of the armor that's more similar. Gambeson is pretty light and I don't have any chainmail, I have a parry shield and a short sword and a hammer, I'm requesting the blessings because I like the passive effects a lot. A handful of my friends from other communities play here, like Dan Taylor, and I think this build is tame compared to a knight in plate armor with some crazy holy shit. I don't have any magic. I'm not hard-pressed to get any of this stuff so if there's a problem with one of the items I'm more than willing to make a change, I just really wanted to do some epic fantasy rp.

[Optional if RP Example used]Backstory:

Tenric Mallister is the son of a retired mercenary and a nice commoner girl, Tenric's family was well off enough to where he learned to read and write, he had decent schooling and often spent his time where he wasn't reading meaningless shit about history he was being trained with weapons by his father. His father taught him how to ride horses and fight from horse back, though not jousting or anything crazy. He was trained in spears, swords, axes, hammers, etc. Any weapon that could be used by a soldier in war, he at least had the basic premise of.

He would duel or spar his father, run and just do the basics to keep a soldier or mercenary in shape for a fight. That was pretty much the summary of his young life, training and educating. Once he was old enough he got his gear, some from his father's old stuff like the hammer, or just buying it new, like most everything else. He set out and traveled from job to job, earning his sheckles and moving on. He's been doing it for five years now and knows how to handle himself. This is really basic I don't know what else to write for an experienced mercenary.

What are your characters' ambitions? Find work and do decent for himself, find a good group to work with.

What are your characters' perks/skills?
Excellent weapon handling and knowledge
Peak physical fitness.

What are your characters' faults/flaws?
No ranged weapons or magic, lighter armor so he can't tank as much.
He's a human, so he's fleshy and weak at the core.

Character Traits:
Tenric has his morals, he's not heartless. He's serious about his work and likes to get stuff done sooner rather than later, he goes with the flow of things around him and doesn't like to stir up a lot of trouble. He likes to make jokes and tries his best to make light of situations.

Character Age:

Character Race: Human

(Optional)Character Description:

A 6'0 man with an above average build, he's accompanied by a northern accent and a high head. He wears a thick linen shirt under his wool gambeson, gray trousers and warm leather boots, worn-in gloves and a woven coif. His face looks relatively young, his black hair is short and he has a scruffy black beard. He carries a short sword, hammer and parry shield.

nik ok

Back to top Go down

nik's epic app Empty Re: nik's epic app

Post by Captain Snyder Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:12 pm

200 gold would equal to 20,000 coins on server. That's a bit excessive.

You also didn't state what sort of lightning imbuement you're using. Are you using the active effect, or passive effect? Or does it have both?

I'll be generous, and presume that you're using both the passive & active effect.

Accepted.

But i'm reducing your coins by half. (10,000 instead)
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder
Admin

https://vivenseriousroleplay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Snyder Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:43 pm

Scratch that, I'm going to do 5,000 instead of 10K.
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder
Admin

https://vivenseriousroleplay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum