Viven Serious Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerret von Limptonburg. Guardian of the dead.

2 posters

Go down

Gerret von Limptonburg. Guardian of the dead.  Empty Gerret von Limptonburg. Guardian of the dead.

Post by Rocket_Man113 Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:32 pm

Username:Rocket_Man113

Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rocket_Man113/

Steam Profile:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Rocket_Man113

Time on server:A day

Is this a character application, or transfer:Application

If transfer, what previous roleplay has occured(Gist of it):N/A

What items are you requesting? I would like steel chest plate and helmet. A sword blessed with fire element by Koros. And a shovel.

Roleplay experiences? I have been playing NS/CW/IX servers for about four years now. I have been part of many main stories of campaigns both sci-fi and fantasy.

Why should you have all this? I am a undertaker and guardian of the dead. I put the dead to sleep and kill any who dare disrupt there slumber. Also Think it would be cool to have a undertaker in this story. It's unique, getting to RP dissections and autopsy while protecting the dead will add a lot of spice to the story..

[Optional if RP Example used]Backstory: Gerret Von Limptonburg is a undertaker who burries and protects the dead. He does everthing from embalming, burial, funeral plans, autopsy, coffin/tombstone creation and guarding the dead. The Limptonburgs are a family of undertakers who have been protecting the dead for centuries.  

What are your characters' ambitions? To bury and protect the dead.

What are your characters' perks/skills? He is gifted with intelligence. Being a undertaker isn't for the common peasant. One must be educated in the art of dead.

What are your characters' faults/flaws? He will try and kill anyone... ANYONE who dares disturb the dead either purposely or on accident. He also doesn't have a good sense of humor.

Character Traits:Since he has been dealing with the dead for a couple of years now, he knows what parts of the body are the most fragile which will help him in battle. He also is very charming.

Character Age:24

Character Race:Human

(Optional)Character Description:Right now without requested items|(6'5) A man in dirty clothes. He has black hair and brown eyes| If I get requested items |(6'5) A man who wears a steel chest plate with the sign of Koros stamped on and a dark helmet. A sword dangles from his hip along side a shovel. His pants are made of burlap and shoes made of stiff leather.|

Notes:I am of course always open to opinion or disagreement. So if you have any please tell me.

Last edited by Rocket_Man113 on Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rocket_Man113
Rocket_Man113

Back to top Go down

Gerret von Limptonburg. Guardian of the dead.  Empty Re: Gerret von Limptonburg. Guardian of the dead.

Post by Captain Snyder Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:32 pm

How is your sword blessed by Koros?

What blessing does it even have?
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder
Admin

https://vivenseriousroleplay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Gerret von Limptonburg. Guardian of the dead.  Empty Re: Gerret von Limptonburg. Guardian of the dead.

Post by Rocket_Man113 Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:11 pm

Well since im a undertaker I worship Koros. Also I was unaware about blessings sorry, I would like fire element please
Rocket_Man113
Rocket_Man113

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Snyder Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:03 am

Accepted.

The fire sword wouldn't have been blessed by Koros, however, more likely it was blessed by an enchanter
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder
Admin

https://vivenseriousroleplay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down