Viven Serious Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savu Satal Lizard barbarian

2 posters

Go down

Savu Satal Lizard barbarian Empty Savu Satal Lizard barbarian

Post by SneakyShellfish Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:45 pm

Username:SneakyShellfish

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:0

Steam Profile:https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142489160

Time on server:Just joined

Is this a character application, or transfer:Application

If transfer, what previous roleplay has occured(Gist of it):

What items are you requesting?
Steel full plate armor (Marked with many signs of use)
Bonemeld coating on the claws of his feet and hands.
Adept Spell tome for fire magic.

Roleplay experiences?
I have played many DnD games both online and in person, Serious rp on garry's mod such as tnb zombie, when worlds collide, and a few others.

Why should you have all this?
I plan to support the darker side of the gods and help those who don't wish to be bullied by the church. Also enhance the savage beast that Savu is.

[Optional if RP Example used]Backstory: Savu's first memory started out in a fit on shouting and screams, well at least that is what he could hear from within the egg he had been growing in for 6 months. After that he no longer heard the calming voices of those that used to come and sing to him or the one who held him when it was cold, he never knew what they looked like but he could tell they where there due to the shadow on the egg shell. Now the voices he heard where loud and laughing sounding very different from what he knew, as well the ground seemed to constantly move and bump under his shell, causing him to never really be able to sleep. Soon he found he was able to move not much by any means but enough so that he was able to spin within his egg, and now he heard the voice of two men each speaking back and fourth to one another before a loud clanking noise could be heard, but at least the ground had stopped bumping so he could sleep again. The last time he found himself awake in his shell he felt much to big for it and begin to squirm. Back and fourth soon a crack shot across the shell, then another and soon a large section feel away to blinding light and the sound of people yelling. As the shell gave way and he fell from within he landed on a cold stone floor shaking almost
immediately due to it, he then felt a even colder metal clamp around his neck as he looked around large beings stood over him making loud noises that hurt his ears and he soon feel into darkness.

Fast forward 10 years and Savu had grown to be a teenage Saurian large and muscular, standing well above most men at this point, he was running on all fours chasing something through a forest and soon his prey came into view a large boar that had been shot by a bolt. As he gained on the beast he lashed out with his clawed hands sinking them deep into the flesh and sinking his heels down pulling the beast to the ground as they went into a tumble. As the dust settled he found himself on top of the boar, but not without injury as the boar sank a tusk into his thigh his scales stopping it mostly but it still drew blood finding a chink in his natural armor. He sank another clawed hand into the throat of the boar finishing it off as 3 horses rode up into the clearing. The leader of the 3 dismounted and Savu move quickly away from the boar licking the blood from his hands, but the man looked to him anger in his eyes. "You stupid lizard didn't I tell you not to stab into the meat you will ruin it" as he spoke the man took what looked to be a whip with a large metal tip from his belt and walked forward swinging it out hitting Savu with the tip. The area's that where hit by the whip dented and bent the scales bending inward to bite into the flesh, "Master Savu is sorry please" he cried out as the man rained blow after blow upon his scaled body before one landed on his head leading hit to fall into darkness.

5 years later and Savu was now a fully grown Saurian standing at almost 9 feet tall and coming in at around 700 pounds, he grunted as another blunt arrow found him striking his in his chest. He found himself clad in a large suit of steel armor crudely made to fit his frame and hooked up to a wagon that he now pulled through a battlefield it was full of black powder for cannons and 4 solders offering the occasional threat that if he didn't keep moving they would just shoot him in the back themselves. This went of for about 200 yards before a blunt light ballista bolt hit him in the chest cracking a few ribs and causing some internal bleeding. He fell to a knee and spat blood on the inside of his helmet looking up as a second bolt found its mark landing square against his forehead sending him slamming into the wagon before he fell to his back blood running down his face his thoughts scrambled, and his ears ringing. He looked up into the sky one clear thought racing though his head, I am going to die, like some pack mule. At that moment Savu asked to live and that he would be willing to give anything for it, and in his mind a question was asked "Even your soul". His desire to live so great he didn't even think just shouting into the air "Yes just let me live". At the moment he spoke those words a voice rang out in his head "Then I shall grant you the power to live, but remember your mine now" and at that he slipped into darkness.

When Savu found himself awakening somewhere in a forest the first thing he noticed was that the cold collar that was always around his neck was now gone, its cold grip was now replaced by a cold emptiness within himself like something was missing. He stood with a groan his body was sore and bruised but his major wounds were gone, but he soon saw he was coated in blood though he soon found it was not his own. Another change was that upon his claws now sat a extension of what looked to be bone, extending the claws to about a foot in length and razor sharp to boot. As he began to look around his surroundings he started to spot bits of meat and bone scattered across the ground and soon realized that it was one of the men from the wagon ripped and gutted across the forest floor. "Admiring my work I see" A voice spoke within his own skull causing him to look around for the source "I am within you, since you know you made a pact with my master for your soul". Suddenly the events of the day came rushing back and he remembered the cart and his near death experience then nothing, "Who are you" he asked out loud. "Lets just say I am the beast within you waiting to be released" the voice responded "Oh and best get walking the nearest town not looking for your head to 10 miles past his head".  

What are your characters' ambitions?
-Rid himself of the beast, and recover his soul from whoever has it(Zergath).
-Rise above and become his own master plotting his own path.
-Help those who have suffered his same fate.
What are your characters' perks/skills?
-A expert of fighting in hand to hand combat and with his claws due to hunting with them and fighting others of his kind.
-His strength was unmatched by most due to his race and his constant work as a slave and pack mule.
-Increased endurance due to constant beatings and pushing his body to the limit.
-He was a expert at catching and pushing weapons aside on his claws (Aka parrying)
-A adept at fire magic and its workings.
What are your characters' faults/flaws?
-Permanent Minor Corruption at all times due to the being within his body.
-Can be quick to misunderstand or anger at things due to being new to society outside of a slave.
-Can lose control and the beast will take over turning him into a berserking animal until exhausted or knocked out.
-Illiterate-Due to his slave upbringing he cannot read or write.
Character Traits:
Slave-dislike and even hate for most humans due to treatment.
Chain breaker-Upon spotting other slaves feels a need to help or free them by any means.
Bruteish-Due to his size and bad social ability he can often times come off as a brute.
Rage-Due to the beast always whispering doubts and lies in his ear he can be quick to throw the first punch.
Character Age:16

Character Race:Saurian

(Optional)Character Description:[Race:Saurian][Looking to be on the younger side of his race][Stands at nearly 8 feet tall][weight:Around 700 pounds][His build was muscular and heavyset][Scales that looked to be the color of silver covered his body][Many of the scales had dents or scars across them][Clad in worn steel plate armor that had dents and scratches across its frame][Upon looking at his hands each large finger had a foot long growth of what looked like bone extending from it][He walked large heavy movements often bumping into people.]

Roleplaying Examples(Optional if Backstory used.):

Notes:

SneakyShellfish

Back to top Go down

Savu Satal Lizard barbarian Empty Re: Savu Satal Lizard barbarian

Post by Captain Snyder Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:04 am

Accepted.

Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder
Admin

https://vivenseriousroleplay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down