Viven Serious Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Addon I think Should get Added

4 posters

Go down

A Addon I think Should get Added Empty A Addon I think Should get Added

Post by dovkiin Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:24 pm

Hey Guys Just wanted to make a Topic on the Addon I would like to get added here it is

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1826227365

This addon adds weapons models that I think are interesting and adds more flavor to the choice of weaponry that the server currently has. The server has a few Special Snowflake models that are Low Res Models or Anime Weapons etc. If you want to see it it's a quick download you do not need the two required addons because the server would not be using the TFA scripts. If you like the Look of the Models Please Post a Comment asking for Snyder to Add them or a +1 would do. And if you do not want them post a comment. All I can think someone would complain about is the size of the Workshop collection. Not everyone knows that when you unsub from workshop addons they are not deleted they are deactivated that is why their gmod is so big it's because of there addon folder / gma's

Thank you for reading and have a great day. Smile

Last edited by dovkiin on Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrections)
dovkiin
dovkiin

Back to top Go down

A Addon I think Should get Added Empty Re: A Addon I think Should get Added

Post by avaya95 Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:46 pm

+1, most models are broken and cant use them with animations , this would add some amazing stuff.

avaya95

Back to top Go down

Post by SneakyShellfish Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:17 pm

+1 Looking it over I think its a good content pack to have to add to the possible diversity of pacs that people can make. On top of that it would also let people display their weapons in a more detailed way so you don't have to guess what type of weapon is on their pac.

SneakyShellfish

Back to top Go down

Post by TopTrouble Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:33 pm

+1 Would help with the lack of good models and it has a lot in one pack.

TopTrouble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum