Viven Serious Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vic Rattlehead- The Skeleton Bard

Go down

Vic Rattlehead- The Skeleton Bard Empty Vic Rattlehead- The Skeleton Bard

Post by Shadsea Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:21 pm

Username: Shadsea

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33343175

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/udsgsdhgass

Time on server: a couple hours

Is this a character application, or transfer: Application

What items are you requesting?: Skeleton and a Trombone

Roleplay experiences?: I played on several warhammer rp servers, I played on NS-Koribos back when it was still a thing, I played a game of warhammer dark heresy where i RPed as a space dwarf inquisitor, and i drift from random rp servers

Why should you have all this?: I think it would be a good light hearted comedic relief character

[Optional if RP Example used]Backstory: Vic was once famous elven bard named "Victorus Adharc". In his prime he used to travel across the land playing for all sorts of people. From nobles to random taverns he played wherever he could. Eventually he took the wrong groupie backstage and the female necromancer killed him and cursed him. For centuries the necromancer had kept him as a court jester. eventually a bunch of adventurers came in and killed the necromancer who enslaved him. Soon enough he ended up becoming a freeman and now travels the world playing his music again.

What are your characters' ambitions?: To play music and make people enjoy their life

What are your characters' perks/skills?: Trombone playing and Dad level humor

What are your characters' faults/flaws?: The curse of being undead and the fact he will never be in his prime again

Character Traits: Perseverance, Generosity, and a Good Sense of Humor

Character Age: 1000

Character Race: Skeleton (Formally an elf)

(Optional)Character Description: A starch white skeleton with a trombone in hand

Notes: This character is based on something amazing i saw back on Koribos and i wanted to recreate it.

Shadsea

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum