Viven Serious Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos spell- Flesh Vine

2 posters

Go down

Chaos spell- Flesh Vine Empty Chaos spell- Flesh Vine

Post by Sarduker Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:48 pm

Spell Name: Flesh Vine

Spell School: Chaos

Spell Modifier: -15

Spell Mana Cost: 30

Spell Description: A flesh like vine that forms off around the wrist of the user using this spell. The flesh vine is gross at first glance as it drips with rot and pus of disease and body fluid

Spell Success Desc: If spell is casted successfully the vine of flesh is sent flying out at the nearest person the caster wishes to in tangle with this spell as it wraps them up tightly slowly squeezing them possibly to  death. As well possibly infecting them with a virus or a disease.

Spell Fail Desc: If the caster somehow fails to cast the spell the flesh fine will wrap up the caster instead slowly binding them in place and holding them there as well squeezing them possibly to death. As well most likely giving them a infection or disease

Sarduker

Back to top Go down

Chaos spell- Flesh Vine Empty Re: Chaos spell- Flesh Vine

Post by Captain Snyder Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:22 pm

This spell definitely has an interesting concept, but I'm not entirely sure how I would want to implement it.

I'll try to add a spell similar to this, but I don't want to make any guarantees.

For future reference, if I haven't reviewed one of your spells, then please post both of your spells together, instead of making an entirely new post. There's not really a big reason to keep them seperated unless I already reviewed the list.
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder
Admin

https://vivenseriousroleplay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down