Viven Serious Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos spell- Boneshard

2 posters

Go down

Chaos spell- Boneshard Empty Chaos spell- Boneshard

Post by Sarduker Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:08 pm

Spell Name: Boneshard

Spell School: Chaos

Spell Modifier -15

Spell Mana Cost: 30

Spell Description: A hand slowly starting to rot away as many little and large bone shards start to form out of the hand dripping with blood from the casters hand once done with the spell the shards reform back into the hand and the rotting slowly reheals it self back to it's normal form. Unless long term use the rotting can be permeant and work its way to the rest of the body and cause infection or disease  (USE WITH CARE.)

Spell Success Desc: If successful many bone shards are shot from the hand at great speed towards a target that the caster chose  for soon striking into the being and sticks or punches clean though bare skin. Unless covered by armor only then if there point blank that the bone shard can punch clean though the thick armor as well skin. If there far away it would simply stick in the armor or flesh like a arrow head. If strucked by said boneshard they can be met with a strong infection of disease

Spell Fail Desc: now if the spell fails it back fires striking into the host blasting though them at point blank possibly even killing them there and now. If they don't somehow die they will be met with a strong infection or disease or be token out in battle even as well.

Sarduker

Back to top Go down

Chaos spell- Boneshard Empty Re: Chaos spell- Boneshard

Post by Captain Snyder Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:20 pm

A good spell. I'll be rewriting a little bit of the aspects sometime on the weekend (as I'm very tired on thursday/friday due to my seizure therapy)

I'll contact you once I add it in for sure.
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder
Admin

https://vivenseriousroleplay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down